Healthcare in the Know Upcoming Webinars
We’re committed to keeping you informed on the latest clinical research, industry trends and evidence related to clinical operations and staffing effectiveness.
Here’s what’s coming up next:
Principal at Groom Law Group
Tuesday, July 29, 2014 | 10:00 am PT/12:00 pm CT/1pm ET
The Affordable Care Act (ACA) means big changes in healthcare, not just as a provider but as an employer as well. With the evolving landscape, it can be difficult to keep up with the changes in legislation to ensure compliance.
Join us as Tamara Killion, Principal at Groom Law Group, shares the top questions you should ask yourself to prepare for ACA compliance, such as:
- Is your organization going to “Pay or Play”?
- Do you know who qualifies for benefits coverage at your organization?
- How will you structure the timing of your Measurement, Administration and Stability Periods?
- Do you have the necessary agency reporting in place to ensure compliance?
- What are the other pitfalls that you should be aware of?
- And more…
Tamara Killion is a Principal in the Health & Welfare Group at Groom Law Group. Ms. Killion works with health insurers, service providers, consultants and trade associations on federal and state laws regulating health insurance programs. Her practice includes all aspects of the Affordable Care Act (ACA) including insurance market reforms, qualified health plan standards, Exchange rules, the employer responsibility requirement, and the ACA’s other tax provisions. Ms. Killion provides advice on compliance, government enforcement actions, and legislative and regulatory initiatives. She is a frequent speaker on the ACA.