Today’s health systems are moving beyond foundational efforts of automating workforce management processes such as time and attendance, staff scheduling, and human resources and payroll.
Forward-thinking healthcare organizations are achieving workforce optimization by utilizing strategies that deliver both improved quality of care and cost containment. Those strategies require them to leverage workforce data in new ways for a greater business impact.
Learn about the “Top Workforce Management Initiatives” for quality of care and labor cost improvements.
Reducing Labor Costs
- Developing productivity metrics
- Staffing by volume and acuity levels
- Monitoring and reducing overtime pay
Improving the Quality of Care
- Adjusting staff skill level and competency mix
- Acuity-based staffing for nurse-to-patient assignments
- Utilizing part-time, float pool and per diem staff
Download the full white paper by completing the form.